|A canny coot had nested on a semi-submerged boat on the cool green waters of the River Sorgue|
Following our little chat about using the reduction method for lino printing in multiple colours i thought i'd share this from a couple of years ago. I am really fond of this print, it was one of the first i attempted (probably a bit ambitious in retrospect) it took me weeks to plan and cut. I think I started with about 20 on various different papers, I ended up with just 2 that I was happy with :(. But I learnt a lot in the process - mainly to ditch the water based inks and forget the reduction method!